I'm running this in a separate tab right now. Here are a few thoughts:
1. I've switched my homepage to this. I still have to click the [Make some noise] button to activate it (meaning that it's my choice each time whether to start it or not) but by setting my homepage to it, I have a constant reminder that I can increase my privacy simply by running Instant Noise in the background.
2. Run it in a separate tab, and do your browsing in a different tab.
3. Mute the volume when using; some of the random sites have sound tracks (I heard a very interesting YouTube commentary on pitting pie cherries before I muted my computer).
4. If you have limited bandwidth, you will probably want to avoid this.
5. If you need maximum performance, then turn off Internet Noise; it certainly consumes system resources to use it.
Return to Odd
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Reply to message