Date: 04:55:21 on Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subject: chez en cra qeurs
Arrange crackers on a plate in a tight grid formation so as to leave no space between them. This will minimize run-off any applied toppings.
Sprinkle grated Cheddar on the crackers. Microwave the lot just enough to melt the cheese.
Remove from oven. Let cool in open air for at least half a minute. This will let the cheese solidify and hold fast to the crackers. This will also help mitigate the potentially painful and disfiguring cheese napalm in mouth effect.
Suggested accompanying beverage: Vintage 2011 Coca Cola, 7Up, or whatever you like.
This was just a spur of the moment concoction. It served me well at the time. I do not plan to make it again for a loooong time. As "absence makes the heart grow fonder", I expect the next time I make this it will seem all the more special.
Reply to this message
- The RECIPE Thread - Renegade.uk 21:04:48 12/07/2009 (23)
- chez en cra qeurs - cougar 04:55:21 02/10/2011
- Re: The RECIPE Thread - TidiousTed 23:00:45 08/07/2010
- Re: The RECIPE Thread - Anonymous 08:44:44 01/30/2013
- thank you for the recipes everyone!!! - Suzi F 20:31:14 04/11/2010
- thanks for the recioes - greybeard 09:21:27 04/05/2010
- Re: The RECIPE Thread - Ladytaz54 10:30:44 04/04/2010
- midnitecrow's Guiness Chicken. - midnitecrow 17:26:59 04/03/2010
- Lancashire Hotpot - Renegade.uk 08:27:25 12/08/2009
- Spoon size notes - Renegade.uk 07:19:56 12/08/2009
- Lamb (or chicken) Madras Curry - Renegade.uk 07:05:02 12/08/2009
- Ingredients table screwed up - Ren 07:07:41 12/08/2009
- Steamed dessert pudding - Renegade.uk 07:00:06 12/08/2009
- Ren's special steak sauce - Renegade.uk 06:52:10 12/08/2009
- Re: Ren's special steak sauce - Anonymous 11:42:23 08/05/2012
- Traditional Yorkshire Pudding - Renegade.uk 22:07:25 12/07/2009
- Re: Traditional Yorkshire Pudding - Anonymous 04:23:41 12/18/2009
- Toad in the hole ... - Renegade.uk 08:14:22 12/08/2009
Return to the forum
Post your reply